THESE ARE NOW REH TIGER CUB YOKES.
For details and to purchase please visit
and click on Trials Yokes
They are identical to the pictures on this page, but the logo is now REH, not Armac
REH Tiger Cub Yokes are billet machined from 6082 aluminium. They are sold as a complete kit, with handlebar clamps, spindle, nuts and bolts.
They replicate the exact geometry of the standard cast iron Tiger Cub yokes, with a 1.5 degree offset between stanchions and spindle.
The spindle and nut are made from 2014A aluminium and come fitted to the bottom yoke.
- Top and bottom yoke CNCed from 6082 aluminium billet
- Spindle and nut machined from 2014A aircraft-quality aluminium, and supplied as part of the bottom yoke
- Full set of stainless steel clamping bolts
- Handlebar clamps for standard 7/8th
diameter bars or fat (1-1/8th diameter) bars
- Choice of spindle diameter: 3/4 inch to take Armac taper roller bearings, or imperial to fit standard Tiger Cub bearings (please specify when ordering)
- To suit headstock length of 145mm
FITTING TO STANDARD TIGER CUB FRAME:
PRICE: £294 aluminium yokes + clamps assembly (price includes VAT)